cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay - Is now reporting on my Experian CR.

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay - Is now reporting on my Experian CR.

Blispay is not reporting for me, as of my most recent all 3-CRA credit report pulled on 8/29.

ETA:  I just pulled all 3 credit reports again today this morning on 9/2, just to be sure Blispay still isn't there, and it's still not reporting, atm -- I am def gonna PIF tho ASAP, just to be on the safe side...

Message 21 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

So 2 total so far...oh well, at least I still have my paypal credit Smiley Happy just no cash back Smiley Sad 

Message 22 of 171
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ jrenae4, only 2 so far but this being myfico it only takes 2 to start the stampede or yoddle the avalancheSmiley Happy give it a month and this thread will be hotter than a CSR on a FBA&T SundaySmiley Wink
Message 23 of 171
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Coolermaster007 wrote:
Alright its reporting but how as a revolving line or an installment loan ??

It reported as a Credit Card.

And it does not matter much to me if it reports or not. I was just sharing data with everyone...

Message 24 of 171
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm ... shades of ____? There was another card that started out with a no CB report and after twenty-four months started reporting ...

Funny you say that. My DW added me to her BoA and it was not in my reports. Exactly 24 months after she added me, now the card is reported and that cost me 25 points because she has a BT there. My UTIL jumped over 10% and in that card is 55%.

Message 25 of 171
Gmood1
Super Contributor

To be safe, I went ahead and payed enough to drop my utilization down below 30% on that one card. The rest can stay till the scheduled payments activate.

Message 26 of 171
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

What is your payment due date or statement cut date? I'm looking to see if these report after the statment cycle or randomly.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 27 of 171
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I'm 100% maxed out and unable to pay it down right now. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? They worked with Paypal Credit and that's hidden. 

Message 28 of 171
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

What is your payment due date or statement cut date? I'm looking to see if these report after the statment cycle or randomly.

For me, the statement is available on the 12th of each month.  I also just PIF today btw, in case they report on my Experian CR on or after the 12th of this month.

Message 29 of 171
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

I'm 100% maxed out and unable to pay it down right now. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? They worked with Paypal Credit and that's hidden. 

I just checked, statement balance ends on the 4th of every month. 

I just checked, statement balance ends on the 4th of every month. So I just made the cut off.

Sorry that was meant for Ysettle.

Message 30 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.