cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay - Payment post questions with allocation of payments/charges.

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Blispay - Payment post questions with allocation of payments/charges.

@JamP wrote:

Great, I was thinking I had it backwards also.

Please close this topic Smiley Happy

Being a new Blispay cardholder myself, I'm glad to see this thread.  Smiley Wink

Putting our heads together we figured out that they are doing as they are supposed to... which is good news for us all!  Smiley Happy

Since I've not used mine yet, I also appreciate the screen shots of how 'active' promotions are displayed... thanks for providing that! 

Message 11 of 14
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Wheew ... Glad that's cleared up. I was getting nervous reading the OP, that this card wasn't going to be as flawless as we thought it would. 

Check into why your 2% hasn't post yet .... mine posts the minute the Charge is posted to the account. 

Message 12 of 14
Aahz
Established Contributor

@JamP wrote:

Why isn't the 2% taken off the whole balance yet? Here is what mine looks like.

Because CC's statement hasn't posted yet.

While the 2% shows on the "Cash Back" page as soon as a charge posts, it doesn't show on the "Activity" page (which CC screenshot) until the statement cuts and it's actually applied.

Message 13 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

More data I can use to decide if I want this card. Thank you. I'm following all of this closely.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.