Re: Blispay TL reporting update

@Anonymous wrote:
Who are they pulling? TU?

EX

Message 12 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Once the first few peoplw post hard evidence on the outcome of this, it will spread like wild fire. There are a lot of people waiting on the outcome of this. Some cardholders, and others like myself, who are interested but waiting to see the results first.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmood1 and MusicLover please let us know what happens after your second statement generates. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also apped for it in April and I'm awaiting my second statement in a couple of weeks. Hopefully It's hidden, I'll also try to report back my results. 

Message 15 of 25
Ragelog
Established Contributor

I have had 2 statements cut 5/4 and 6/4 and as of today I still have nothing reporting. My account was opened on 4/6/2016 so I am approaching 3 months. I had a balance on both statements.

Just for info but so far seeming like a possible hidden TL. Not sure how long to wait until I feel more certain that is the case.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 16 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Ragelog wrote:

I have had 2 statements cut 5/4 and 6/4 and as of today I still have nothing reporting. My account was opened on 4/6/2016 so I am approaching 3 months. I had a balance on both statements.

Just for info but so far seeming like a possible hidden TL. Not sure how long to wait until I feel more certain that is the case.

Let hope.. Probably a few weeks after 3 statements if not reporting I would be inclined to say it is a hidden TL for the time being.. Lets hope it is.. Please get back a week after 3rd statement closes

Message 17 of 25
Ragelog
Established Contributor

CC...So my 3rd statement cut with a balance on 7/4/2016. Still nothing reporting on any of the 3 CRA's.

I am leaning this is a non reporter. Unless they are crazy slow.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 18 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Ragelog wrote:

CC...So my 3rd statement cut with a balance on 7/4/2016. Still nothing reporting on any of the 3 CRA's.

I am leaning this is a non reporter. Unless they are crazy slow.

Thanks for the update..  I am leaning towards it not reporting as well.. 2 statements for me and no report yet.. Was interested in people that I knew 3 statement have cut and you are one and still no reporting.. Looking positive for us Smiley Happy..  I think alot more people will apply if they know within the next few weeks that it doesn't report and more people report 3 statements and no reporting.. I just threw 1250 on mine and plan on paying it off over 3-4 months.. Love getting 2% back and no rush to pay it off and 0% financing..  Going to use this card for 0% carrying hidden stuff and my Fidelity 2% for catch all on non-cat spending..  Thanks again for the update!

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had three statements and still nothing shows on the CRA's.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.