Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay (alleged) reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay (alleged) reporting

@Gmood1 wrote:
2 weeks from 5th statement, nothing has reported. I have $3500 simmering on it now. So it has nothing to do with not having a balance.

Thanks for answering!

Message 31 of 37
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Its safe to say it is a Hidden TL, at least for now. 

Message 32 of 37
lokobo
Regular Contributor

Can i request that the title of this thread be changed to something like "Is Blispay reporting?" 

I almost have a heart attack everytime the current title shows up!!!

Message 33 of 37
minski
Established Contributor

@lokobo wrote:

Can i request that the title of this thread be changed to something like "Is Blispay reporting?" 

Smiley Very Happy

Ditto. I saw that title soon after I charged my Blispay with over 50% of my util, and then was like, "I didn't get an alert that Blispay was reporting". 

Message 34 of 37
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Is Blispay Reporting?

@minski wrote:

@lokobo wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ditto. I saw that title soon after I charged my Blispay with over 50% of my util, and then was like, "I didn't get an alert that Blispay was reporting". 

I've changed the subject on my message here, but that only impacts replies to this single post.

I'll check with a moderator to see if they feel it's appropriate for them to edit the subject of the first post in the thread.

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Blispay Reporting?

My account is still not reporting and I'm not complainingSmiley Happy.

Message 36 of 37
lokobo
Regular Contributor

@minski wrote:

@lokobo wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

I'm at 80% util 😂

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.