Did you mean: 

Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

$20k approval!!!

I jest. I'm gardening.

...but I suspect such a claim (legitimate or dishonest) could make them have to disable apps for a second time within 24 hours.

Message 51 of 86
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I figured I'd bump this on the approval board and here too just to make sure everyone saw it.  I don't believe I had seen it posted elsewhere there seemed to be confusion on the credit limit and whether or not in could increase.

I'm gonna try to get an increase when I get it in the mail.  I really like the idea of this deferred interest 

CREDIT LINE: When you open your Blispay Card, we will assign you a credit line. This is a maximum amount that you are permitted to charge on your Blispay Card and includes all types of transactions, purchases, interest and fees. If you attempt a transaction that would put your account over your credit line we may decline that transaction, we may approve it as an over the credit line transaction, or we may treat is as a request for a credit line increase. If your Balance is over your credit line, you will need to make a payment on your account to decrease your outstanding balance in order to continue using your Blispay Card.  From time to time we may increase your credit line. We will let you know when we do this.  From time to time we may decrease your credit line. We will let you know when we do this.  You may request an increase or a decrease in your credit line. When you make such a request, if we provide that service at the time of your request, we will review your account and let you know if we can process the change.  We have the option to refuse a request for a credit line increase, but we will notify you of the reasons.

https://blispay.com/policy/cardagreement.pdf

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 52 of 86
_NERD
Established Contributor

Seems legit.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 53 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That seriously cracks me up.  It's like the myFICO'ers have successfully launched a DDoS attack. 

First you guys made Diner's run out of plastic and now you have forced Blis to surrender to your overwhelming powers as a group Smiley Wink.

ROFLSmiley Wink Thanks for the chuckle!

Message 54 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Can't complain on them if they stopped accepting apps sounds like they are controlling risk. Sounds responsibl and they're seeing how the first batch of of customers do with their new product. Kinda liking this card paid three bills and already got 5$ cash back, I do like the idea of auto applying without me doing anything.

I had the same thought. 

Message 55 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Blispay is an early stage Start-Up that just raised money.  They just came out of beta and are testing things out.  So be glad you didn't get in yet as all those approvals might get reviewed with credit lines decreased.

I spend a lot of time on tech blogs and forum and Blispay is not yet generating a profit.  They may need to raise more money and assess the risk.  For my info. about their funding here it is.. https://technical.ly/baltimore/2016/04/05/12-75m-seed-funding-blispay-comes-stealth-mode/

Thanks for the share!

Message 56 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
Very interesting yes it's me! Thanks for the perspective!

You are welcome.  It will be interesting to see how all those people who got approved accounts are handled in the future.  The goal is usage for Blispay to make money unless of course if most people got it just to pad credit utilization you know..

So it will be interesting to see how all of this pans out.

Agreed!

Message 57 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orl2185 wrote:

Welcome to Blispay!

We’re starting you off with a $10,000.00 Credit Line so you can take advantage of these everyday card benefits:

Month Financing
on all purchases over $199
% Cash Back
every purchase, every day

Make your first purchase right now by clicking the button below!

Tap the card icon anytime to make a purchase with your digital Blispay Card.

In the meantime, we'll send your Blispay Visa Card in the mail as soon as possible, so be on the look-out over the next 5-10 days.

I did this just now, so I guess it's not down. SMH

Congrats on your approval!

Message 58 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Dammit ... ^^^ u made me do the same ... app was too dam easy almost wish mine would have been stopped too ugh! 5k jus handed out t9 le few seconds ago blah ..man these inquiries are gunna kill me ... apped for Fidelity two days ago still on hold ... supposed to be waitin on end of month for Amex dam dam dam ugh

Congrats on your approval!

Message 59 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orl2185 wrote:

Wifey just approved for 12,000. I'm having a nice night... Heart

Congrats to your wife!

Message 60 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.