Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

I thought it over too long, and now Blispay is no longer accepting apps.

I got this message after inputting my address info during the app:

Blispaybroken.PNG

Either that, or I broke it.

Disappointed, I finally convinced myself to app for it, and now its not there anymore.   Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

You broke it...lol! Now that is worrisome when a bank is not equipped for the huge volume that they got. You may have dodged a bullet. I was declined last week. So were many others. Maybe this is an omen that they will not be around long.
Message 2 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes.

Message 3 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am posting a new shot of the message I received because it seems hard to read.

This one is just the graphic so its more readable.  It really showed up very light on their page, as if they were timid about showing it.

BlispayBroken2.PNG

Message 4 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just started a thread about this too - wish I had seen yours first. Another poster had the exact same message tonight when he/she tried to apply. That app sure didn't last long Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same message this afternoon 3pm PST. I can confirm. I finally convinced myself to apply too. I was on edge because I recently got accepted for 5 credit cards in the past 30 days.

Message 6 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
 Now that is worrisome when a bank is not equipped for the huge volume that they got. You may have dodged a bullet.  Maybe this is an omen that they will not be around long.

+1

Message 7 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

That seriously cracks me up.  It's like the myFICO'ers have successfully launched a DDoS attack. 

First you guys made Diner's run out of plastic and now you have forced Blis to surrender to your overwhelming powers as a group Smiley Wink.

Message 8 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That seriously cracks me up.  It's like the myFICO'ers have successfully launched a DDoS attack. 

First you guys made Diner's run out of plastic and now you have forced Blis to surrender to your overwhelming powers as a group Smiley Wink.

Love your comment.

Message 9 of 86
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

This happened a lot quicker than I expected.  Hopefully, it's just a hiccup.

I wonder if they can still use the excuse that they ran out of plastic since they make a big deal about being digital...

Message 10 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.