Did you mean: 

Blispay card arrived today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay card arrived today

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Blispay is full of lolz. my expiration date is 04/20 and there are SOOO many 0's in my account number. Zero zero zero uh whole lotta O's!!

LOL

lol nice

Message 31 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 32 of 45
dwayne4607
Valued Member

Yep....account # FULL of zeroes....

Curious, is it a chip card?  

Message 33 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing as how the first 6 numbers are the banks identification number, and you've told us you have 7 zeros all someone needs to do is guess the last 3.

Edit:

Actually, I'm pretty sure you've given up enough info that there are only 9 possibilities of your card number.  One of the zeros must be part of the BIN, then the remaining 6, you said another is used 4 times in a row... There can only be 9 possible card numbers. 

Message 34 of 45
lokobo
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Seeing as how the first 6 numbers are the banks identification number, and you've told us you have 7 zeros all someone needs to do is guess the last 3.

Edit:

Actually, I'm pretty sure you've given up enough info that there are only 9 possibilities of your card number.  One of the zeros must be part of the BIN, then the remaining 6, you said another is used 4 times in a row... There can only be 9 possible card numbers. 

Well, the last number is a check sum, so running the numbers shows that his last four digits can only be either **** or **** to make a valid credit card number 😂

EDIT: Not going to post the actual numbers but there are only 2 possibilities haha

Message 35 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the all the above work is for naught once the cardholder reports unauthorized usage. 😂
Message 36 of 45
UncleB
Credit Mentor

OK, we had better chill with the detailed suggestions on how to commit fraud before this gets negative attention.  Smiley Very Happy

I think somebody asked the question earlier about if the card has a chip... I notice in the picture it does, I'm assuming the actual card does as well?  Can somebody confirm?

Message 37 of 45
JamP
Valued Contributor

The physical card is a chip card. Used the chip at Walmart to test it.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 38 of 45
dwayne4607
Valued Member

Thanks!  I was hoping it would.

Message 39 of 45
lokobo
Regular Contributor

Woohoo mine just arrived today (approved 4/14). Chip card and numbers are embossed, but they are white without any silver coloring over them. I might get an orange permanent marker and color them orange to match the back of the card and the Blispay logo on top.

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.