BlkCivi

Message 21 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay card arrived today

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Blispay is full of lolz. my expiration date is 04/20 and there are SOOO many 0's in my account number. Zero zero zero uh whole lotta O's!!

You too? I have 7 zeros, in a row, and 4 of another digit as well..

Ok, so that is scary. So we know that, more than likely, everybody's Blisspay card # is probably (Bank#) then a certain digit that all of us cardholders know, then 7 zeros, and then 4 more digits.. EEEEK,!  Thank god for CV3 numbers..lol

Umm.. yeah... this thread should probably be deleted now because it just made it that much easier for scammers... lol. That is pretty scary! Hopefully Blispay will start fixing that.

Message 22 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pipeguy wrote:

DW's new Blispay card arrived today ( 7.5k SL) - prertry fast from app to card in hand - looks like they are not out of plastic just yet Smiley Wink

Was your DW's card a Visa Signature? Sorry if this was asked before Smiley Embarassed

Message 23 of 45
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pipeguy wrote:

DW's new Blispay card arrived today ( 7.5k SL) - prertry fast from app to card in hand - looks like they are not out of plastic just yet Smiley Wink

Was your DW's card a Visa Signature? Sorry if this was asked before Smiley Embarassed

No, it's a standard Visa - I don't think they offer a "Signature" version (yet?)

Message 24 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Blispay is full of lolz. my expiration date is 04/20 and there are SOOO many 0's in my account number. Zero zero zero uh whole lotta O's!!

You too? I have 7 zeros, in a row, and 4 of another digit as well..

Ok, so that is scary. So we know that, more than likely, everybody's Blisspay card # is probably (Bank#) then a certain digit that all of us cardholders know, then 7 zeros, and then 4 more digits.. EEEEK,!  Thank god for CV3 numbers..lol

Umm.. yeah... this thread should probably be deleted now because it just made it that much easier for scammers... lol. That is pretty scary! Hopefully Blispay will start fixing that.

No one mentioned any other number besides the 0's so I don't really see need for deleting the thread.. Unless you see something I don't. lol

Message 25 of 45
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Is the account number embossed or printed on like a Gift Card? LOL 

Message 26 of 45
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

Is the account number embossed or printed on like a Gift Card? LOL 

It's a regular Visa Credit Card - white like the Barclays Apple card, but just a normal regular Visa card (with a lot of Zero's)

Message 27 of 45
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Doesn't really answer my question ... I know its a Visa ... my question is, is the account number and cardholder name Embossed, Raised up like typical Credit Card.

Or is Blispay gone the "New" route of just printing the account number and name on the Card like the Quicksilver was when it first came out...

From the Screenshots of the card floating around it looks like BlisPay is done the new way.  

Message 28 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is embossed.

Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No one mentioned any other number besides the 0's so I don't really see need for deleting the thread.. Unless you see something I don't. lol

I was only joking about deleting the thread, which is why I ended the sentence with "lol" But I will say that Chase was having a huge problem with scammers figuring out Chase's 16 digit card number pattern and then "guessing" the EXP. dates. The scammers were good a picking the right card numbers, but had a tougher time guessing the exp. dates, and this is one of the reasons Chase was able to stop the majority of the fraudulent charges. Some of the info in this thread makes those scammers' job that much easier - just sayin.

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.