Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay finally added Autopay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay finally added Autopay

Just wanted to let everyone know that effective today Blispay finally got with the times and added Autopay.  I know this was one of the gripes many had with the card.  Now let's see if they amend their rule on [no] CLIs!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay finally added Autopay

I noticed this a few weeks ago. Now I'm so into my promotion balances, I probably won't ever use autopay. If this was a daily driver. The autopay would be activated immediately.

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't noticed!

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

It only took them a year and a half to add Autopay... lol

The email they sent today went through some different changes to the card member agreement.  Autopay was the only thing that jumped out at me that seemed cool.  I was really hoping ot see something in there regarding CLIs, but no luck.

Message 4 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I saw this as well, received an email from them stating all the changes in their T&C, including adding autopay. I push from my bank, and its a mailed check, hopefully this will change that as well.Smiley Happy

edit: Just checked online with my bank. Nope...its still a mailed check. LameSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Better late than never right?

That is one of the reasons i didn't jump on that bandwagon when it first rolled into town.

Wonder what it was that spurred them on to finally get around to it?

Message 6 of 22
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that effective today Blispay finally got with the times and added Autopay.  I know this was one of the gripes many had with the card.  Now let's see if they amend their rule on [no] CLIs!

The email went out today, but they actually added autopay over a month ago

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Blispay-Auto-Bill-Payment-Now-Available/td-p/5019217

Message 7 of 22
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

This is indeed good news. Now to get them to create a love button for us to increase these limits Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

This is indeed good news. Now to get them to create a love button for us to increase these limits Smiley Wink

Aint that the truth.  Blispay is currently my lowest CL card and once I triple my Citi DC limit in about 6 weeks it will be my lowest CL card by a long shot.  I rarely even use it.  Show me a nice CLI Blispay and you'll see more usage!

Message 9 of 22
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Mine hasn't seen the light of day since the holidays last year. I also have a credit line increase request on my CiTi DC next month and If I can get a substantial double dip (Sp online hp review) increase from them I will consider closing this card as they seem to have similar benefits.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.