cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay issued a new card due to data breach and might be doing CLI's!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay issued a new card due to data breach and might be doing CLI's!

I received a letter this weekend saying my account was placed in a "referral status" and I would need to call to verify some info for them to consider removing it. I called them today, and they said my data had been compromised and they were issuing me a new card. What surprised me the most was at the end of the call she asked if I needed anything else and I asked for a CLI and without missing a beat she asked if I would like to be transferred to that department! I laughed and said no thanks I was jus glad no one had gone to Bolivia on my dime and thanked her for her help. I'm kicking myself because I should have had her transfer me and found out if they were doing CLI's yet.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay issued a new card due to data breach and might be doing CLI's!

Yes, you should have!  Now give them a call back tomorrow and ask for that transfer.  And then let us know the nature of the conversation.  Please and thank you.  lol

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay issued a new card due to data breach and might be doing CLI's!

@Anonymous wrote:
I received a letter this weekend saying my account was placed in a "referral status" and I would need to call to verify some info for them to consider removing it. I called them today, and they said my data had been compromised and they were issuing me a new card. What surprised me the most was at the end of the call she asked if I needed anything else and I asked for a CLI and without missing a beat she asked if I would like to be transferred to that department! I laughed and said no thanks I was jus glad no one had gone to Bolivia on my dime and thanked her for her help. I'm kicking myself because I should have had her transfer me and found out if they were doing CLI's yet.

I'm glad everything turned out okay with the fraud on your account. Thanks for the share!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.