Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay keeps locking my account.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay keeps locking my account.

Every time I make a small purchase online the lock my account and it's happened 2 or 3 times a day plus they tell you that ur card is unlocked but you try and use the card it will day payment denied and you will have to call a 2nd time to get it unlocked.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay keeps locking my account.

I would give Blispay the boot. That's ridiculous!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, thats not good. Have you called them. No card is worth that hassle!
Message 3 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That would be really frustrating! Thats weird as well, as I haven't heard of this happening before with them. Ive never had issues, and Ive used my card a few times online as well. mmmm, maybe give them another call and escalate to a supervisor who might know what the problem is, or at least tell you why its happening.
Message 4 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If you don't mind us asking what online purchase are you making with the card?

Message 5 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

FWIW, years ago I had a similar issue with an Amex Green card... for some reason each time I used the card the register/terminal would prompt the clerk with the "Please Call" message... even for $3 purchases.  Smiley Indifferent

I called Amex and they said my account was fine; after this continued for over a week with literally every single charge (making using the card nearly impossible) I called Amex back... they still saw nothing wrong on their end.  Possibly as a 'Hail Mary' the CSR  issued me a replacement card (with a new number), and the relacement card worked flawlessly.

I have no idea if this solution would work for Blispay, but it might be worth a try as a "last resort" before closing the card.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

FWIW, years ago I had a similar issue with an Amex Green card... for some reason each time I used the card the register/terminal would prompt the clerk with the "Please Call" message... even for $3 purchases.  Smiley Indifferent

I called Amex and they said my account was fine; after this continued for over a week with literally every single charge (making using the card nearly impossible) I called Amex back... they still saw nothing wrong on their end.  Possibly as a 'Hail Mary' the CSR  issued me a replacement card (with a new number), and the relacement card worked flawlessly.

I have no idea if this solution would work for Blispay, but it might be worth a try as a "last resort" before closing the card.

This happened with my Amex years ago also .  I was on vacation no balance had reservations with Amex Green every transaction declined/call. I would call they would say "Mr Backwoods nothing showing on our end"  They never figured it out. When I got home I cancelled.  This is one of my several  Amex adventures.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.