Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay says NO to AU

tag
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Blispay says NO to AU

@Creditplz wrote:
Called Blispay today and was told that it's against their banks policy to add any AU. I find this odd but well I guess.. Their bank their rules.

On another note, has anyone received a CLI? Or is this still a no?.

Blispay was designed from day one as a no-frills card in order to cut costs to the bone and let them focus on their primary objectives - offering 0% no payments for 6 months and 2% cash back.

That's why they don't offer cash advances, BTs, AUs,or CLIs and why they don't send out ANY paper for free - not statements, not card agreements, not promotional garbage.  They've cut their costs to the bone in order to focus on their core purpose.

Message 21 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When this thing falls apart in 6 months this forum will be hell.

On a side note, a card that new probably wouldn't benefit an AU anyway.

Also, keep in mind their funding is very limited so I am shocked they're even giving out $7k lines (on average) to people. They had a hard time accepting applications the first month so it'll either be a bust or build up into something but they won't be making money on people from this forum. 2% cash back leaves no profit margin

A little rant here but some people are all "when is the 3% flat cash back card coming" and that just makes them lose money. Swipe fees aren't very high and they make no money if you don't pay interest. The 6 month financing can't last for too long. They need people to pay interest

What do you mean when it falls apart? heheheSmiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay IF*****
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.