cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blommingdales Visa...same deal as Macy's apply in store?

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Blommingdales Visa...same deal as Macy's apply in store?

both cards are issued by the same co, DSNB. While I understand there are probably different underwriting processes in place, I wonder to be considered for a Bloomies Visa, must I apply in the store or via online good enough.

I've learned they are a straight EX puller. which is ok by me.

My scores are TU ficos 682 and EQ 670..EX has to be the bvest report...more positive than negative. plus score fako is 715.

anyone know how you get considered for Bloomies Visa?  

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Blommingdales Visa...same deal as Macy's apply in store?

Bloomingdales and Macys have the same issuer/same process. Gotta app in store for any shot at a Visa. You may not get it with your scores. Also bear in mind that Bloomingdales/Macys Visa have pretty high minimum APR's (app 20%). I have a Macys Visa because they invited me to accept the card which I did. The Visa TL was added to my store account w/o a hard INQ. I probably would not have app'ed for the card if it cost me an INQ on top of all the new account punishment.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 10-25-2009 12:32 PM
Message 2 of 3
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: Blommingdales Visa...same deal as Macy's apply in store?

Thanks CWCID - I need one more Visa card and I don't want to dance with sub primes anymore... don't want to go secured either. Not sure if Cap one would be a good. There's always Macy's Visa....which I may not qualify for either.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.