Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdale's pulled EQ for CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomingdale's pulled EQ for CLI

Just fyi that Bloomingdale's pulled EQ for CLI, at least in my case. I'd heard they were pulling TU for many CLI's and they actually pulled EQ for my CLI- just saw it show up as I reviewed Equifax tonight. Hope this helps someone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Bloomingdale's pulled EQ for CLI

I haven't tried Bloomingdale's yet for a CLI, but I did unfreeze my EQ to try for a Macy's increase but the denial letter stated that my credit score was "invalid" because they tried to pull EX--which was frozen. May try again and leave them both open.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bloomingdale's pulled EQ for CLI

Sorry you had difficulty, Anomalous. The unusual thing is, the hard pull on EQ shows as "Macy's" even though it was Bloomingdale's that pulled it.

I know they are both DSNB, but the intial pull for the card originally showed as Bloomingdales/DSNB. Now the CLI for Bloomingdale's shows as Macy's (and doesn't even say DSNB). Crazy!

The one thing to note is that they don't do any soft pulls anymore - I realized that going into the request, however.

My EQ has more inquiries on it so I do wish they had pulled TU! The saving grace of them not pulling TU is that Barclay's won't see it. Smiley Happy (ha ha)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.