Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales Amex and Macys Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomingdales Amex and Macys Amex

Recently I moved to a city where there're no Bloomingdales around but lots of Macy's and one Nordstrom, and I currently have a Bloomingdales American Express credit card account.

Is it possible to somehow "convert" my Bloomingdales American Express card to a Macy's American Express card?

Also, for people who shop in both stores, how would you compare their reward structure and which one would you prefer?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bloomingdales Amex and Macys Amex

@Anonymous wrote:

Recently I moved to a city where there're no Bloomingdales around but lots of Macy's and one Nordstrom, and I currently have a Bloomingdales American Express credit card account.

Is it possible to somehow "convert" my Bloomingdales American Express card to a Macy's American Express card?

Also, for people who shop in both stores, how would you compare their reward structure and which one would you prefer?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, you cannot "convert" or reallocate credit lines from Bloomingdale's to Macy's (Store or AMEX) and viceversa.  You can still shop online with your Bloomingdale's AMEX though.

As far as rewards program, it really depends on how much you spend annually on either card and which rewards level you currently have.  I use their rewards/benefits frequently so I have the premier elite Macy's AMEX as well as top of the list Bloomingdale's AMEX.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.