Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales Amex reporting to CRAs.

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Bloomingdales Amex reporting to CRAs.

Been really busy as of late so I haven't been hanging out on this forums as much.

Anyhow, I never used my Bloomingdales Amex portion before, and it remained as a hidden tradeline, albeit a useless one.

Last time I used my Bloomingdales card (store portion) was in Jan, and that was also the month which last payment was made.

And DSNB for some reason finally decided to report the Amex portion onto my CRs.

As expected, it reported as a brand new account, though it reflected the date where I got the upgrade (Dec 2013), rather than April 2014. 

Did anyone else have this issue too? 

@lexie I remember your DSNB Bloomingdales Amex portion was not reporting too. Did it finally report for you?

Edit:

On the bright side, Chase didn't close any of my accounts (yet) even though this "new" account reported.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Bloomingdales Amex reporting to CRAs.

@enharu wrote:

Been really busy as of late so I haven't been hanging out on this forums as much.

Anyhow, I never used my Bloomingdales Amex portion before, and it remained as a hidden tradeline, albeit a useless one.

Last time I used my Bloomingdales card (store portion) was in Jan, and that was also the month which last payment was made.

And DSNB for some reason finally decided to report the Amex portion onto my CRs.

As expected, it reported as a brand new account, though it reflected the date where I got the upgrade (Dec 2013), rather than April 2014. 

Did anyone else have this issue too? 

@Anonymous I remember your DSNB Bloomingdales Amex portion was not reporting too. Did it finally report for you?

Edit:

On the bright side, Chase didn't close any of my accounts (yet) even though this "new" account reported.

Yep, it reported earlier this month as 10/2013. Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

I'm not sure when mine reported. Just know it reported this month.

Haven't been checking my CRs until today, and noticed I have 1 new account! So it could have reported a couple days or even weeks ago.

Did you use the card at all?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I'm not sure when mine reported. Just know it reported this month.

Haven't been checking my CRs until today, and noticed I have 1 new account! So it could have reported a couple days or even weeks ago.

Did you use the card at all?

No, never used it outside the store. I got a SW alert that a new account was reporting a $0 bal

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I use ours every few months because they will just go doormat pretty quick otherwise and it's annoying to have it leave the credit report for util. and then come back on, etc.

I also had a CLI on our Macy's Amex and it wasn't reporting until I used it and let a balance go through the statement.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.