Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales Separate Major Purchase REPORTING

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomingdales Separate Major Purchase REPORTING

I have two accounts listed my store card $3,000.00 and a major purhcase for $1,400.00 on my reports. They have started the change. Is it possible to increase it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bloomingdales Separate Major Purchase REPORTING

@Anonymous wrote:

I have two accounts listed my store card $3,000.00 and a major purhcase for $1,400.00 on my reports. They have started the change. Is it possible to increase it.

Mine remains as a hidden TL to this very day (maybe because mine is the Reserve account type?).  Same with the Macy's Special Event account (and I've used both not long ago).

Now, while things are still somewhat "foggy" as far as the upcoming changes (based on a recent letter I receved), it appears they will fold/combine all accounts into one (i.e. store, special events, MPA, jewelry, AMEX).  The end result remains to be seen though.

Message 2 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

It's too bad, it was nice while it lasted. I guess it is the kick in the rear I needed to pay off my bed. Mine (Macy's Major Purchase Acct) hasn't reported yet.

OP: how old is your acct, you can open a chat and request an increase.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened it March 20 its $811 it was louis vuitton and is reporting as opened march 20

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.