Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Bloomingdales

@daisyduke wrote:
OK, I called the number for DSNB that was at the top of the reject letter, can't confirm identity....the rep asked me a series of identity questions, I got the card.

Great job!

Now you can get Macy's fixed up too!

Message 11 of 14
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Hi CWCID - I got flat out denied because I don't have a phone number listed on my FA with Experian. The rep at DSNB said "we don't try to chase you down". Makes senses. I got my Target Visa, I think they pulled TU, they called me the next day on my cell phone.

Now I have to take one more step and ad my cell to my FA's....

Thanks for your help.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
drcc2013
Valued Member

hi not sure if this is the rite place for this but im looking for a bloomingdales backdoor number? any help thank you please

Message 13 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

@drcc2013 wrote:

hi not sure if this is the rite place for this but im looking for a bloomingdales backdoor number? any help thank you please

Same number as Macys. 

Macy's: 800-627-2909 (Credit Dept. - new credit, inquiries on upgrade to Visa AmEx, credit reporting issues)

Macy's: 800-543-9617 (Recovery Services)

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.