cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday CLI denial

Senior Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Everyday CLI denial

I'd call and ask them. I do know they have a rule about asking for a CLI every 6 mos min., so maybe that's what the letter means. You need to wait 6 mos after your last CLI request.

I just got my 61-day CLI and the recording said something about not being able to get a CLI again for 6 mos., and I believe that was BEFORE I confirmed I wanted it (or entered the amount). I remember thinking that if I was denied, that meant that I couldn't ask again for 6 mos., so I hesitated before going through with it. So, my hunch is that's the deal -- you need to wait 6 mos after a denial (or approval) of a CLI to request again.

But I'd definitely call a) to be sure and b) to find out if that is 6 mos from THIS denial or the one previous.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 13
Valued Contributor

@Steve23111

I did not mean my post to be a lecture sorry. It was meant  to be as information to help with clis and credit in general. Some posts in various threads I have read concern me about the path the poster is going down to improve/build their credit. 

Equifax My FICO score 814 11/29/2016, Discover TU FICO 807 12/29/2016 Citibank Equifax Bankcard FICO score 827 12/27/2016 Average of Accounts 13 years and no Installment accounts, 1 TU inquiry in 2015
Message 12 of 13
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. Understood... it's all good. Smiley Happy

5/2002 - Chapter 7
7/2011 - Equifax FICO 693
5/2012 - Equifax FICO 812! In the "800 Club!"
2/2013 - Lender-pulled EQ FICO 821 (car loan)
7/2014 - Lender-pulled EQ FICO 832 (car loan)
Message 13 of 13