Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday from Amex

tag
Laura2323
New Contributor

Blue Cash Everyday from Amex

Hi everyone - Thought I would provide some information regarding my experience with Amex in terms of the BCE card.  I received a Zync card last year in May and felt lucky to receive that as I have a severe derogatory (a short sale from 2010) on my reports as well as five lates on a paid off car loan (payment was supposed to be deferred).  In any event, I estimate my score to be in the 600 to 640 range (it was 643 on myfico until today when I received an alert that it is now 623 - probably due to high utilization).  I applied for the BCE card last week and was approved after a couple of days.  Hopefully, this will give someone some hope that even if you do have some severe credit problems in the past, you can recover.  I have a range of cards now from Capital One and Credit One to Chase Freedom, Discover More and Blue Cash Everyday - think it is definately time to start closing some of the rebuilder cards!  lol 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Everyday from Amex

Wow that Zync card history really helped.  Goes to show you how much AMEX internal scoring values current relationship.  Did you use the Zync regularly or heavily?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 5
Laura2323
New Contributor

Not really - the highest I ever charged on it was $165.00.  The best part is I had the Zync backdated to 1991 when I first got it so I will now have a second card backdated to that date.  This will definately help offset all the recent cards. 

Message 3 of 5
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

how long did you have the zync?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 4 of 5
Laura2323
New Contributor

A year. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.