Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Preferred card design

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred card design

to be honest, i don't care for the perferred design. i like it the way they had it before, with just cash written on the side. love the new american express font though. when i PC to BCE next month, i hope i can still use my regular blue cash card. i would hope however that the chip remains when they issue me a BCE.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 21 of 24
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

I got my card today and it has the "Preferred"on the side and the word Cash on it, but there isn't a chip in it.

Message 22 of 24
LTomBerry
Frequent Contributor

So I finally decided what the heck, I'll have it replaced again. I called and told them the issue, they overnighted me a new card, again with preferred but without the chip. I called AGAIN and explained, the rep said the other CSRs must have been newbies, but she has been there 6 years and knows all the tricks. There is an option on one of her screens that says "expresspay preference" and it still said no because the other CSRs had never known to change it. I got my new cards this morning for me + DW and they are finally correct! 5th time's a charm!

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 814 TU 783
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my Blue Cash Preferred today and it does have the "Preferred" on the left side of the card but no chip, my regular Blue Cash Card has the chip but not the Preferred Card, it's no biggie, I actually did not even know about it until I read this thread.

I just activated it and added it to my AmEx Online Acct, now I see all 4 of my AmEx cards when I log in, nice and easy to manage.

Cheers.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.