Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Preferred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@adavis425 wrote:

So back in March I apped for this card and was denied. Smiley Sad  About 2 weeks ago I got a letter from AMEX saying that a mistake was made on my app and they invited me to reapply.  I was going to just leave well enough alone since I got the CSP that I apped for at the same time.  Well, you know what can happen to a bored gardener....I apped just minutes ago... and was APPROVED for a BCP!!!! Smiley Very Happy I am doing my happy dance, baby! Next month, Chase Freedom and I'll be done. What a long, hard, satisfying journey this rebuild has been. These forums are wonderful!

How do I find the CL? Is there a phone number or website? Thanks!

Edit: I totally forgot about the backdating! Smiley Very Happy I have been with them since 2001! What will this do for my score? Big bump, little bump?

2nd edit: Said I was going to wait until next month for Freedom, but pulled trigger a little bit ago (encouraged by my AMEX success) and got the pending further review message.  What does that mean? What is the likelihood of approval?  Anyone else get this message followed by approval??  It's the last card on my list.

That is so great that they send you a letter about their mistake.  That is why I love AMEX when it comes to their service.  CONGRATS!!!!!! on your approval.......

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 11 of 12
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Preferred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@credithappy wrote:

@adavis425 wrote:

So back in March I apped for this card and was denied. Smiley Sad  About 2 weeks ago I got a letter from AMEX saying that a mistake was made on my app and they invited me to reapply.  I was going to just leave well enough alone since I got the CSP that I apped for at the same time.  Well, you know what can happen to a bored gardener....I apped just minutes ago... and was APPROVED for a BCP!!!! Smiley Very Happy I am doing my happy dance, baby! Next month, Chase Freedom and I'll be done. What a long, hard, satisfying journey this rebuild has been. These forums are wonderful!

How do I find the CL? Is there a phone number or website? Thanks!

Edit: I totally forgot about the backdating! Smiley Very Happy I have been with them since 2001! What will this do for my score? Big bump, little bump?

2nd edit: Said I was going to wait until next month for Freedom, but pulled trigger a little bit ago (encouraged by my AMEX success) and got the pending further review message.  What does that mean? What is the likelihood of approval?  Anyone else get this message followed by approval??  It's the last card on my list.

That is so great that they send you a letter about their mistake.  That is why I love AMEX when it comes to their service.  CONGRATS!!!!!! on your approval.......

Thank you. You are soooo right! They could have easily let it go. Their CS just can't be beat IMO.  A few years ago I was laid off and called to tell them before I was even late on a payment.. Not only did they keep my account open even though I couldn't pay, they allowed me to continue to charge and make small payments until I was back to work (about 8 months).  I have been with them for just over 11 years and will remain a loyal customer.  I know others have had their issues with Amex, but I have only good things to say about them.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.