cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Rewards not showing on AMEX website?

tag
ssmith891
New Contributor

Blue Cash Rewards not showing on AMEX website?

Anyone else not being able to view their rewards balance and redeem them right now?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Rewards not showing on AMEX website?

I can see mine working flawlessly. Something I would like to point out is that you get the rewards a month after you actually earn them. If the card is new, you can only use or see your rewards after the end of your second statement, and by that time you only get the rewards you earned in the first month.

Kind of how companies keep your first paycheck untill you go somewhere else.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 2 of 8
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Seems a bit silly to delay the rewards.  When the transactions post, so too should the rewards.  

Message 3 of 8
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

Can't see mine either. And this is not a new account. Must be a glitch.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 4 of 8
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Same here, can't see my rewards

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 5 of 8
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

got e-mail secure message from AMEX they told me it will be fix 24-48 hrs internal error on amex

Message 6 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CruzImperial wrote:

I can see mine working flawlessly. Something I would like to point out is that you get the rewards a month after you actually earn them. If the card is new, you can only use or see your rewards after the end of your second statement, and by that time you only get the rewards you earned in the first month.

Kind of how companies keep your first paycheck untill you go somewhere else.

Wait what? Smiley Happy  That doesn't happen nor is it legal for that matter, or else I'm very confused by what you posted!

        
Message 7 of 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I have the old AMEX Blue Cash, (Not everyday or preferred) and I can see/redeem reward dollars.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.