Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Blue Cash calculator ???

[ Edited ]
After reading the post comparing Blue Cash to Freedom, I looked at both calculators to see what works for me best.

I'd have to product change to a Blue Cash first but I have to have question answered before I do.

When I put our monthly bills and expenses through the Freedom calc I end up with an estimated 39700 pts. (or 397 dollars I guess)at end of 1 yr.

When I do the same with BC it comes up with $1080 estimated at end of 1 yr.

Is this because BC calc doesn't deduct first $6500 at 1%

Thanks

Jax

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 08-02-2008 05:12 PM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Re: Blue Cash calculator ???

Anyone can help me with this ????
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Tough to answer without knowing the specific numbers you put in, but I do know that the Blue Cash calculator does take into account the $6500 spending requirement and the different rewards tiers.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

If the calculator takes into account the first $6500 and than does everything in the bonus categories after than the cash estimate is right I suppose.

Thanks Cheddar, you seem to be the resident expert on this subject for the past few days.

Now for the product change.

Jax
Jax

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}