Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash calculator ???

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Blue Cash calculator ???

After reading the post comparing Blue Cash to Freedom, I looked at both calculators to see what works for me best.

I'd have to product change to a Blue Cash first but I have to have question answered before I do.

When I put our monthly bills and expenses through the Freedom calc I end up with an estimated 39700 pts. (or 397 dollars I guess)at end of 1 yr.

When I do the same with BC it comes up with $1080 estimated at end of 1 yr.

Is this because BC calc doesn't deduct first $6500 at 1%

Thanks

Jax

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 08-02-2008 05:12 PM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Cash calculator ???

Anyone can help me with this ????
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tough to answer without knowing the specific numbers you put in, but I do know that the Blue Cash calculator does take into account the $6500 spending requirement and the different rewards tiers.

Message 3 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

If the calculator takes into account the first $6500 and than does everything in the bonus categories after than the cash estimate is right I suppose.

Thanks Cheddar, you seem to be the resident expert on this subject for the past few days.

Now for the product change.

Jax
Jax

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.