Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash from Amex pending

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Blue Cash from Amex pending

Congrats! Nice limit, too. I'm hoping to have an Amex Blue card in the next year or so! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 17
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Congrats....I apped for a Amex BCP and submitted my app on 11/23/2011. I got a quick message that they will review my application and it would take up to 14 days. I didn't think anything of it and check the status of my application on 11/28/2011 and it was approved. Sometimes you just got to give them a little time...i am sure they are very busy at this time of the year (xmas) and all Smiley Happy

In the end, you got what you wanted so great for you!!

Message 12 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i messed up and got the blue instead of the bcp,,, tried to apply but they said i got the blue come back in a few months

Message 13 of 17
Gabo
Valued Member

2nd update

Finally received the card, NO approval letter, during my phone conversation with Amex CSR I was informed my credit was 4500, however when I received the card the limit stated 5K, activated online and it is 5K

Message 14 of 17
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Sweet!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

Way to go!!

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 16 of 17
redwalker2929
Regular Contributor

I was recently approved for the Delta gold Amex card.  I called to check the status of the card and they stated it was approved and that it took a slight delay due to being sent to another department.  She was vague as to why.  I have a feeling its just an added security measure that they do randomly.  You will get your card soon!

Congrats!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.