Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue to Everyday?

tag
mab6311
New Contributor

Blue to Everyday?

Before I call I remember reading when the AMEX Everday card came out that you could only apply for it and not convert. To me the Everyday looks like a better card in all aspects, wanted to know if i could convert my plain old Blue Amex to an Everyday?  being that my blue has a 25k limit, trying not to lose that. Thank you all!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Blue to Everyday?

@mab6311 wrote:

Before I call I remember reading when the AMEX Everday card came out that you could only apply for it and not convert. To me the Everyday looks like a better card in all aspects, wanted to know if i could convert my plain old Blue Amex to an Everyday?  being that my blue has a 25k limit, trying not to lose that. Thank you all!

I still haven't seen any reports of success in PCing to Everyday, just posts saying some CSRs said it is coming soon (and not sure that they would really know).

If you have a HP to spare, and the Everyday will have better value (which compared to the Blue it almost certainly will) might be worth apping anyway.  The new card will backdate to your blue year, so the only Fico cost is the inquiry.  You can also transfer some of the Blue CL if that card is old enough.

Message 2 of 3
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Blue to Everyday?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mab6311 wrote:

I still haven't seen any reports of success in PCing to Everyday, just posts saying some CSRs said it is coming soon (and not sure that they would really know).

If you have a HP to spare, and the Everyday will have better value (which compared to the Blue it almost certainly will) might be worth apping anyway.  The new card will backdate to your blue year, so the only Fico cost is the inquiry.  You can also transfer some of the Blue CL if that card is old enough.

I asked amex this week about PC my BCP to everday , they said they wouldn't be able to do it , and they also said they can't tell me when they will start allowing for PC to everyday cards

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.