mytiburon

Bmo Mastercard CLI

First of all this site has been very helpful. My MC was sitting at balance of 1500 with 2500 limit. I called and asked for a larger limit to reduce my utilization, i also requested to not do a credit inquiriy if possible and they said no problem. They up my limit to 5000. Hopefully this will help my score a little. Just waiting for my Cap1 to auto increase, i had it for 4 months always paid i full and no increase yet.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: Bmo Mastercard CLI

mytiburon wrote:
First of all this site has been very helpful. My MC was sitting at balance of 1500 with 2500 limit. I called and asked for a larger limit to reduce my utilization, i also requested to not do a credit inquiriy if possible and they said no problem. They up my limit to 5000. Hopefully this will help my score a little. Just waiting for my Cap1 to auto increase, i had it for 4 months always paid i full and no increase yet.

Congrats!

For Capital One, you may be waiting for a while. You might have better luck calling and talking to the fine CSRs via the backdoor number. 

Here we go again...
Regular Contributor
hayhayday

Re: Bmo Mastercard CLI

you are now at 30% Make sure your balance is below 1500 (1499 even) and you should see a good increase

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}