Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bmo Mastercard CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bmo Mastercard CLI

First of all this site has been very helpful. My MC was sitting at balance of 1500 with 2500 limit. I called and asked for a larger limit to reduce my utilization, i also requested to not do a credit inquiriy if possible and they said no problem. They up my limit to 5000. Hopefully this will help my score a little. Just waiting for my Cap1 to auto increase, i had it for 4 months always paid i full and no increase yet.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Bmo Mastercard CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
First of all this site has been very helpful. My MC was sitting at balance of 1500 with 2500 limit. I called and asked for a larger limit to reduce my utilization, i also requested to not do a credit inquiriy if possible and they said no problem. They up my limit to 5000. Hopefully this will help my score a little. Just waiting for my Cap1 to auto increase, i had it for 4 months always paid i full and no increase yet.

Congrats!

For Capital One, you may be waiting for a while. You might have better luck calling and talking to the fine CSRs via the backdoor number. 

Here we go again...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bmo Mastercard CLI

you are now at 30% Make sure your balance is below 1500 (1499 even) and you should see a good increase
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.