Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA 123... Your Thoughts

tag
subsnao
Regular Contributor

BoA 123... Your Thoughts

How viable is the BoA 123? Putting it on my app list in the next 6 months to a year. I would like to know your opinions as I was looking at the terms and the 0% APR intro is really a gimmick, but the rewards are nice.

In the garden as of 2/22/2015
Scores:
TU: 753 (Discover FICO 7/2014) EQ: 721 (FICO 4/2014) EX: 723 (FICO 3/2014)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: BoA 123... Your Thoughts

@subsnao wrote:

How viable is the BoA 123? Putting it on my app list in the next 6 months to a year. I would like to know your opinions as I was looking at the terms and the 0% APR intro is really a gimmick, but the rewards are nice.

What do you mean by viable? From your perspective, or the bank's?

It seems to be a great card with a nice rewards structure. 0% APR promos always nice to have as well, as long as you don't go overboard and try to eat more than what you can chew.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 4
Lecalex
New Visitor

The BoA Rewards card was my very first credit card. I love it. It took me about a year and a half to accumulate $55 in rewards.
They even offer $0 annual fee when you sign up online. I've had no problems with this card, but I also pay it off every month.

Message 3 of 4
dta
New Contributor

My BofA CR Signature initial CL was 5k, when at the time (last July) my highest CL was 1.5k. I've banked with BofA for four years and my AAoA was over 10 yrs due to student loans, revolving AAoA only about a year. I was surprised. I'm pretty happy with it. I hit the bonus spend in the first month and redeemed the credit +10% after my first statement. The 3% on gas will be nice during off months for the Freedom.

Freedom | BofA CR | Amex BCE | NFCU CR | CSP | Fidelity Amex | Citi AA Plat | Discover it | Amex PRG | US Airways Prem | SW RR Plus | Delta Gold | Citi Double Cash | WF Propel 360 | Chase BA
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.