Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA $7000 CL reduction

tag
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA $7000 CL reduction

Singulardedication,

Edited: I had suggested looking into Discover Motiva as a product change. On  second thought, I would just continue the course you are one the product change might affect your interest rate amonst other things.

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 31 of 33
Ron1
Super Contributor

@AndySoCal wrote:

Ron1,

Only the cobranded cards are involved in the sale to US Bank.

All,

The credit card companies are watching the utilzation usage on credit cards more closely than they used too.  What seems to be setting a red flag to the credit card issuer is  high utilization over prolonged period of time. Often times but not all this does not end well for either conusmer or for the creditor.  The bad ending is the BK 7 scenerio and  in some cases it does not take much for this to happen.  The OP is on right course just keep the balances going down on all the cards.

I think they will sell all the card business to both US Bank and FNBO. It doesn't matter I don't miss much.

Ron.

Message 32 of 33
Ron1
Super Contributor

You don't ask for anything when you carry a high balance. He should have asked for anything. I hate talking to credit analyst and you get grilled. I don't need that kind of treatment. I pay for the salary by using the card.

Ron.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.