Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA APR reduction

tag
Maximuss
New Contributor

BoA APR reduction

Does asking for an APR reduction with BoA incur an HP? Don't want surprises. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA APR reduction

@Maximuss wrote:

AFAIK, it does not.  They may SP, but definitely will not be HP and your account also needs to be elegible.

Message 2 of 5
Chris679
Established Contributor

No HP involved
Message 3 of 5
Maximuss
New Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Maximuss wrote:

AFAIK, it does not.  They may SP, but definitely will not be HP and your account also needs to be elegible.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean my own personal account or a family of cards needs to be eligible? I have BBR. Opened exactly a year ago as a secured 123. It auto unsecured at 9 months and got a $1500 CLI.

Message 4 of 5
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@Maximuss wrote:

I didn't receive a HP when I asked for APR reductions on my BoA cards. I'd go ahead and ask for an APR reduction if you want one. They were incredibly generous when I got mine (19.99% to 12.99% on the Cash Rewards, and 18.99% to 11.99% on my BBR). Good luck with yours.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.