New Contributor
ktscore

BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

A few months ago my bf added me as an AU on a BoA card with a CL of 24k.  It gave my scores a big boost because it dropped my overall UTI from 90% to 16%.  All 3 bureaus reported the card within a week of being added.  I just noticed a few days ago that EQ stopped reporting the card.  It no longer appears on myh EQ report at all.  Needless to say, I am assuming my EQ score has dropped considerably (no SW alert of course).  Has this happened to anyone?  Is there anything I can do about it?  Should I talk to EQ about this or BoA?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
cobaltnv

Re: BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

Does the card still appear on your other reports (TU and EX)? Does it appear on your bf EQ report?

I guess I am asking if the card is still open. 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
New Contributor
ktscore

Re: BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

Yes the card is still open and was used in July and August.  I actually got an EQ ID Patrol Alert on July 17th that alerted me to "activity on a dormant card" because my bf had used it on a trip and charged over 1k.  The card was still reported after that up until somewhere between August 5th and 13th.  The card is also still reporting to TU and EX.  I have not checked my bf's CR though.  I don't really want to bug him about it as he was nice enough to add me as an AU.  I called EQ and they said that I had to call BoA.  I called BoA and they "initiated an investigation" and said I would get a response within 5-10 business days...   

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}