Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

tag
ktscore
New Contributor

BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

A few months ago my bf added me as an AU on a BoA card with a CL of 24k.  It gave my scores a big boost because it dropped my overall UTI from 90% to 16%.  All 3 bureaus reported the card within a week of being added.  I just noticed a few days ago that EQ stopped reporting the card.  It no longer appears on myh EQ report at all.  Needless to say, I am assuming my EQ score has dropped considerably (no SW alert of course).  Has this happened to anyone?  Is there anything I can do about it?  Should I talk to EQ about this or BoA?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

Re: BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

Does the card still appear on your other reports (TU and EX)? Does it appear on your bf EQ report?

I guess I am asking if the card is still open. 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 2 of 3
ktscore
New Contributor

Re: BoA AU Stopped Reporting to EQ

Yes the card is still open and was used in July and August.  I actually got an EQ ID Patrol Alert on July 17th that alerted me to "activity on a dormant card" because my bf had used it on a trip and charged over 1k.  The card was still reported after that up until somewhere between August 5th and 13th.  The card is also still reporting to TU and EX.  I have not checked my bf's CR though.  I don't really want to bug him about it as he was nice enough to add me as an AU.  I called EQ and they said that I had to call BoA.  I called BoA and they "initiated an investigation" and said I would get a response within 5-10 business days...   

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.