Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex

tag
cabana7
Valued Member

BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex

Took me some time...Bank of America had turned me down for this card twice. I finally got approved for a product change from worldpoints platinum plus visa to this card. This will be great for taking clients to lunch as well as travel. My EQ score at the time was 733 didn't ask for limit increase because these days who knows what kind of adverse reaction that might trigger. I currently use the card a lot but never carry a balance even though I would like to at times. My credit line at this time is $3000 and the luv button is there but I'm not touching it, I'll wait for an auto cli.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex

Congrats!!  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex

I have this card.  I'm not sure how many inquires you had when you applied but this was my only one and at the time I had a credit score similar to yours.  I was offered $5,000 originally, and every 3 months (did this twice) I asked for another $5,000 now I am at $15,000.  So I would be comfortable asked for a CLI if I were you, just not immediately when you got approved. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.