Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA: Any good?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA: Any good?

I was just checking the preapproval site at Bank of America and they say I'm preapproved for a rewards Visa card. How does this card stack up with the others? Is it worth getting? I currently do not use them as my primary bank, but I would consider consolidating all my accounts there if I decide to get their card.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BoA: Any good?

They are at the top of my list besides USbank but that's just because I have been with them longer.
they are very  generous with cli.
Message 2 of 6
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I would go for it. They started me with a 2500 limit card in April and it's now 12000.

They also control Merrill Lynch Visa and they gave me a 2500 card and brought it up to 10000 at activation.

They are worth it.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Nice going there Jax. OP definitely give BofA a go.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMHO, the major selling point for BoA's CC are not the rewards programs, which can be described as mediocre at best.  BoA, however, is very generous with CLIs.  I've used BoA as my primary bank for over 5 years because of the sheer convenience factor (the are everywhere in my area), and I don't have any real complaints.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not only are they a great bank to have local business with but they CC are great in terms of if you want a CC that will grow with you. CLI can be requested online and only for a soft. go for it !!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.