Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA BankAmericard Travel

tag
r34dy2fly
Contributor

BoA BankAmericard Travel

I've been thinking of leaving the garden for this card. I know I haven't stayed long but due to some major overhaul on my investment/banking/cash management accounts, I found it to be very beneficial to grab the card in the next month or so.

Under their new rewards program, I'd receive 1.5 miles per dollar. Because of my total investment amount, they'd bump it another 75% giving me a total of 2.625 points for every dollar I spend. Are there any other travel cards that give you more miles per dollar?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA BankAmericard Travel

@r34dy2fly wrote:

I've been thinking of leaving the garden for this card. I know I haven't stayed long but due to some major overhaul on my investment/banking/cash management accounts, I found it to be very beneficial to grab the card in the next month or so.

Under their new rewards program, I'd receive 1.5 miles per dollar. Because of my total investment amount, they'd bump it another 75% giving me a total of 2.625 points for every dollar I spend. Are there any other travel cards that give you more miles per dollar?

Assume you are talking about the Privileges card and not the travel rewards card?  If you are looking for cash back for travel related charges this could be the highest earnings but there are cards where you can transfer your miles and use it for premium cabin flights and I would estimate that the earning rate is much higher for heavy spenders.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.