BoA Better Balance Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Better Balance Rewards

@ficobgtx wrote:

@heyitsyeh wrote:

@ficobgtx wrote:

Well, well, well - I spoke too soon. For what did I find in the mailbox today - about 3 weeks after trying to PC my AMEX and getting a reply that the case was closed (but obviously successful) - but my Better Balance Rewards card. After being denied a PC to Fidelity AMEX, I didn't even bother calling in after I saw the case closed email. Guess I should have...

Better Balance Rewards - say hello to Netflix!

Couldn't really decipher what you were saying, but would you happen to know if it's possible to PC a Fidelity Amex to a BBR?

Basically no. I tried to go from my old BOA platinum plus amex to a fidelity amex, and they submitted it and they acted like it had a good chance of going through. But it didn't. I called them back and they said it was not possible. So I don't think it is possible (but still worth th 5 min. to ask...can do it via online chat).

I'm glad now because I got the BBR and have a Citi TYP card that I can (hopefully) PC to a double cash later this week. So I've covered all my bases.

Now need to get my wife to PC her BOA travel rewards over to a BBR - and we will be making $260/yr for doing almost nothing!

OMG! SUCCESS !!!   

''Member sicne 2012, thank you for that.'' i replied ''Yes as you said since 2012 .... had my Cash Rewards for almost 2 years but with an annual fee i feel it no longer fits my portfolio and was going to cancel it but before i do  i wanted to call first to see if maybe i could have the annual fee removed permanently and maybe have it changed to the better balance rewards...While i could apply i felt it wasn’t neccessary if i can do the product change from cash rewards to the better balance rewards.''

they removed the annual fee. Changed it to ''give him $120 a year.'' No annal fee. No need to apply. No hard inquiry Smiley Happy using this # 866-618-4585

Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.