Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Better Balance Rewards ?

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA Better Balance Rewards ?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have four BofA BBR cards.   I can't comment on the mail offer; I got all of mine through PC's.

I can say I really like this program.  I just make one purchase on each card a month (usually around $1.50), have the cards set up to automatically pay the balance in full each month.  In return, I get an automatic $30 each quarter for each card.  That's more than I earned on any of those cards in purchase rewards, so definitely worth the call to customer service to make the conversion.

Chris.

So there doesn't have to be a minimum charge each month? Thanks

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a good card that gives you $120 back every year - even if you only spend 10 dollars a month ...

I'm actually converting my BoA Cash Rewards into a Better Balance Rewards, as my grocery and gas categories have been sufficiently fulfilled by Sallie Mae and Amex Blue Cash Everyday.

Message 12 of 21
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a good card that gives you $120 back every year - even if you only spend 10 dollars a month ...

I'm actually converting my BoA Cash Rewards into a Better Balance Rewards, as my grocery and gas categories have been sufficiently fulfilled by Sallie Mae and Amex Blue Cash Everyday.

We have all the same cards and I just converted haha. Good thinking!

Message 13 of 21
Bman70
Established Contributor

Do you have to let the balance report before paying off, or can you charge and PIF before the statement cuts? To get the reward. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 14 of 21
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

We have all the same cards and I just converted haha. Good thinking!

ditto.  Started the PC to BBR from Cash Rewards about1 1/2 weeks ago.

Message 15 of 21
dabossman
Contributor

How long do you have to have a boa card to pc it?
Mouse over for Limits, Sorted Oldest to Newest
Message 16 of 21
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

@dabossman wrote:
How long do you have to have a boa card to pc it?

Not long.  I've had mine less than 6 months before requesting the PC.  

Message 17 of 21
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@Bman70 wrote:

Do you have to let the balance report before paying off, or can you charge and PIF before the statement cuts? To get the reward. 

You have to report a balance every month to get quarterly reward

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also started the PC process about a week ago. They aproved it and said it would take 2-4 weeks for the change. I am chaning from a platinum plus card with an annual fee. I am going to wait for the PC to take effect and ask them to remove the AF since that card doesnt carry an AF...hope it works Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 21
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I also started the PC process about a week ago. They aproved it and said it would take 2-4 weeks for the change. I am chaning from a platinum plus card with an annual fee. I am going to wait for the PC to take effect and ask them to remove the AF since that card doesnt carry an AF...hope it works Smiley Tongue

Please confirm. I have my cash rewards secured and when it graduates if they don't remove the AF I want to PC to BBR and get rid of the AF.

Thank you

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.