Re: BoA CLI Increase 7-10 day message

You're very welcome.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

I don't have BOA but it sounds like a decline. You can always call and see if they'll give you maybe part of what you asked for. IMO, always better to speak to an actual person so you can explain why you need it.

I just spoke with a CSR and they said because I requested over $2,000 they would have to manually review it, but they couldn't currently because they don't work on Sundays and if I'm approved I should see the changes reflected in my account within 3 days if approved. She said if I was declined I would receive a letter in 7 to 10 days.

Interesting, when I applied for a CLI I applied for a 6k increase and it was an instant approval (I've been banking with them for years though, so that may have been an influence). I agree you should wait to see what today brings but just providing a data point. Good luck!

Message 12 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

Ya I would say that with a 728 fico they would at least counter you if not give you the full amount.

I think you are going to get it. When you call in, have them match the 15k card. 

They are helpful! But, that 7-10 day message in my experience always resulted in denial although some say it works out when they log back in a few days later.

Message 13 of 19
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Ya I would say that with a 728 fico they would at least counter you if not give you the full amount.

I think you are going to get it. When you call in, have them match the 15k card. 

They are helpful! But, that 7-10 day message in my experience always resulted in denial although some say it works out when they log back in a few days later.

Well I woke up this morning and was countered at $5,000. I'll take it for now! I called in and upgraded to the visa signature and the new design as well Smiley Happy

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 14 of 19
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats on the success!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 15 of 19
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Grats on the success!

Thank you! It feels like I'm starting to have success now that I've been on here nearly 2 years lol!Smiley Happy

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats! nice to know that their is some hope in that message! 

Message 18 of 19
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

congrats! nice to know that their is some hope in that message! 

Thank you guys! The message that the CSR read to me was a little odd. They said that I wasn't granted the full increase because of not enough usage. I would always run about $3,000 through it every month, always pay in full and report a $0 balance. Eh. I'll look at the letter when I get it. I'm definitely happy to be building relationships with lenders now though.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.