Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI Recon?

tag
Incredulous
Established Member

BoA CLI Recon?

I requested and was granted a CLI through the online button tonight. However, the amount I was approved for is lower than I would like. Could I recon for a higher increase or will that be fruitless? Supposing one could recon, would that result in another HP?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA CLI Recon?

You can always try.  No guarantees but nothing ventured nothing gained.  If they require additional information, they could pull an alternate CR or they can rely on the previous HP as long as it's within 30 days.  Best of luck.

Message 2 of 7
Incredulous
Established Member

Thanks for the feedback. I'll call in the morning.
Message 3 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Good Luck be sure to ask about the HP!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Incredulous wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll call in the morning.

Hopefully the outcome was postivie OP, if not, you can always try another time.

Message 5 of 7
Incredulous
Established Member

I just called and the lady was professional and polite. She confirmed that they can use the existing HP. Unfortunately I was not able to secure a further increase due to limited credit history (13 months account, this was my only non-AU card) and income (student working part-time). It seems my recent approvals have yet to report.

Overall she said I was managing the card well and to call again in 6-months. Somewhat disappointed in the outcome but the customer service was great.

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Incredulous wrote:

I just called and the lady was professional and polite. She confirmed that they can use the existing HP. Unfortunately I was not able to secure a further increase due to limited credit history (13 months account, this was my only non-AU card) and income (student working part-time). It seems my recent approvals have yet to report.

Overall she said I was managing the card well and to call again in 6-months. Somewhat disappointed in the outcome but the customer service was great.

Just continue to do what you're doing and then try them again in the next 6 months.  BOA's c/s is definitely great IMO.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.