cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI success! (soft pull)

tag
Murph7

Re: BoA CLI success! (soft pull)

I got one last week too. 7500 credit limit. Had card for 5 months. Asked for 12k and got it in about 2 1/2 days. I did NOT call in. I was carrying about 3000 balance. It's 0% until sept 2012. Soft pull only on experian, I saw it by hitting the file dispute button in the report.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Murph7 wrote:
I got one last week too. 7500 credit limit. Had card for 5 months. Asked for 12k and got it in about 2 1/2 days. I did NOT call in. I was carrying about 3000 balance. It's 0% until sept 2012. Soft pull only on experian, I saw it by hitting the file dispute button in the report.

I explained to a member a week or two ago about how to do this and recieved a little slap on the hand by a Fico Mod, so if anyone asks how to do this, I would refrain on answering that question.

Just a heads up Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Murph7 wrote:

I explained to a member a week or two ago about how to do this and recieved a little slap on the hand by a Fico Mod, so if anyone asks how to do this, I would refrain on answering that question.

Just a heads up Smiley Happy

Yes you should refrain in public. But you can PRIVATE message others and explain.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 13 of 14
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Thread is locked and under Mod/Admin review.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.