Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI

tag
striehl8212
Frequent Contributor

BoA CLI

Just did a CLI for my BoA since it is so low compared to my other cards and got the 7-10 day message. A few weeks ago I found out I had a state tax lien on my report that wasn't mine because the inquiry and approval sparked me to check the report. Now, with higher limit cards, much higher EX score, and the lien removed I thought it'd warrant looking at my account again for an increase... Hopefully I didn't just waste a hard pull. Grrrrr.....

March 2014: EX 693 I EQ 672 I TU 694
September 2014: EX 721 I EQ 741 I TU 742
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA CLI

@striehl8212 wrote:

Just did a CLI for my BoA since it is so low compared to my other cards and got the 7-10 day message. A few weeks ago I found out I had a state tax lien on my report that wasn't mine because the inquiry and approval sparked me to check the report. Now, with higher limit cards, much higher EX score, and the lien removed I thought it'd warrant looking at my account again for an increase... Hopefully I didn't just waste a hard pull. Grrrrr.....

BOA pulls TU for CLI requests. How does your TU look like? ''Maybe worth the check and recon.'' Take care-!!! Smiley Surprised

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 2 of 4
Chris679
Established Contributor

The HP will be valid for 30 days. Call the credit analyst number as many times as it takes to get someone who will say yes. I asked to get bumped from $2500 to $7500 and the magic number was three calls.
Message 3 of 4
eagle2013
Established Contributor

@striehl8212 wrote:

Kind of in the same boat here - my baddie was settled on EQ, EX - pulled the trigger for BofA CLI and got the 7-10 day message. Turns out my unpaid CO was still reporting on TU! I'm going to call and see what they can do about it

*EDIT, on second thought I probably won't call because I would like to go for amex 3x cli in two months.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.