Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Cash Rewards AMEX

tag
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards AMEX

I'm going to try calling again in the morning and see if I can find out more about how/why the Re-conversion got screwed up, and if it really has dropped off. I did have the Accelerated Points version (that is what they Pc'd from to give me the Cash rewards Visa), but I wasn't happy with the points/cash structure. I have tons of cards with Gas/grocery etc. cash back that match the Visa, so it just isn't that compelling of a card for me to have. With the Accelerated Cash Amex getting that extra .25% shopping at Costco though...
Message 11 of 13
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Let me know what they say. I am interested in adding that card too. Looks like I waited too long.

Message 12 of 13
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Well, we'll see - I went into a branch yesterday and had them call in - hoping they had a secret hotline number. The branch banker explained what had been happening for the last month or so, and from the sound of it I may actually get the Accelerated CASH Amex after all. We'll see in 2-3 weeks or so!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.