Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

I have a low limit BoA card ($600) and a Chase Freedom (3k) and I use my chase for everyday purchases. Clearly I use my chase because I have a bigger limit, but I was wondering how is Bank Of America with CLI? I want to increase the limit so should I use the card for my everyday purchases instead of my chase for now?

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

They're very good with increases, even if you aren't using the limit up all of the way. Although, having a history of using and paying it is always good. If they can't give you what you want, the counter. So you could ask them to match the Freedom or even ask for a higher limit and should have no problem getting it as long as reports look good and income is sufficient.

Message 2 of 3
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Try the online love button I had a secured card with a $500 CL it graduated in June and the limit went to 5k then a in early sept I got the APR lowered to 12.99% I was going on a trip to brazil this month and asked for a CLI to $8500 which was granted at the end of September. I only got the card in sept 2012 and had no credit history before then.

If you've had the card more than six months give it a shot! If they deny online call up for a recon and explain your situation!
BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.