voukephalas

BoA Cash Rewards v. Travel Rewards 0% promo

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have both of these cards?

I have the cash rewards and plan to get the Travel Rewards eventually, but might not need/want both.

I keep the Cash Rewards for the consistent 0% offers (balance transfers and checks) and the direct deposit up to the full amount of my limit ($25k). Can anyone confirm that BoA offers this for all their cards or just certain ones?

The Travel Rewards rewards match my use more but I would not give up the promos I already use.

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
hutchj

Re: BoA Cash Rewards v. Travel Rewards 0% promo

I don't think there is anything wrong with having two BoA cards. I have two, the CR and BBR cards, and I've considered the BoA travel card because of the no AF and no FTF.

I agree that the CR is great for the BT offers as well as the 3% on gas. So if you want the Travel card as well, I say go for it.

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}