Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Closed MY Gold Option LOC

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA Closed MY Gold Option LOC

@fused wrote:
Plasticman, although my posts might come across as rants, part of what I'm doing is alerting others to what might happen. Its safe to say NONE of us are safe from AA. This BoA LOC was big, 26.5K to be exact. Its time to keep rolling with the punches.Smiley Happy

That was the exact amount of my LOC that BoA closed awhile back. I was also given the same reason for closing that you were. That I have enough credit. Sorry to see it happened to someone else.

7/09 (myfico)
TU-742
EQ-779

Time can heal all wounds and a low FICO.
"Hello my name is Sandy and I'm a recovering crediholic".

Message 11 of 13
marty56
Super Contributor

They also closed my Lasix LOC back in April and its been PIF for 4 years.  I had no intention of ever using it or anything else from them.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 13
okiesean
New Contributor

I have to say I really cant stand BofA. They are just the worst of the worst in my book. My brother has a card with them. Personally I thought his limit of 31500 was too much for him but he is virtually debt free and puts every penny he can into retirement and investments for resale later. He ran his card up to like 25000 buying some investments at a 9.9%apr. They started chasing that balance last year and he is down to 21500 with like 200 available on the card. About every 3 months they do a CLD to within 100$ of his balance. This has been going on for over a year now. He already has an agreement with them to not use the card to keep the apr from going up but they feel like he might want to spend 200$ and change his 9.9%APR to a 25.99% APR so they keep chasing down the balance. I guess people do that but he never would and I wouldnt either. I have spoke to them and his banker has called them and we faxed statements showing that as his only debt, he does have another credit card, a Discover that he uses for auto pay on his cell phone and electric bill and it has a 12000 limit, (Gotta love Discover). House is paid for, cars bought with cash, they only used like 200$ of a 2000 limit at macy's last year and havent used it again since. But he is considered an extreme financial risk. Has credit but wont use it except for this card. Makes me think they are trying to end that particular card product but they are doing this with everyone on every product. So I say to heck with BofA. I hope they go broke treating paying customers like dirt and I tell them that everytime I get a chance.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.