Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA,Discover,Amzon's store card CR's review

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

BoA,Discover,Amzon's store card CR's review

Guy,i just want to know if any of you have been reviewed every month by the 3 banks on the title. When i check my TU's report, they SP my CR every month since the day i opened the card,sometime twice a month. is that normal?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA,Discover,Amzon's store card CR's review

I've checked my ex report recently and I know discover soft pulls a lot along with Chase and Amex . As far as Bank of America and Amazon store card I didn't notice any on mine and I have both cards

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, all three come calling every month or so. I don't think it's irregular. If I had that much sitting out there for someone to use I would have a look occasionally. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I have seen Chase, Bank of America, Amex, Cap1, Barclay on mine

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 8
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Tks guys, that assure me im not special lol

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most bank if not all do this.  That is how you get CLI increases, AA and so forth.

Message 6 of 8
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

Guy,i just want to know if any of you have been reviewed every month by the 3 banks on the title. When i check my TU's report, they SP my CR every month since the day i opened the card,sometime twice a month. is that normal?

Is there any way to check TU report online? Experian report is the only report I can check online for SPs and HPs.

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 7 of 8
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Aarvard wrote:

@bigbang91 wrote:

Is there any way to check TU report online? Experian report is the only report I can check online for SPs and HPs.

You have one copy free per year, or buy 1 from TU for 11.95.Credit karma is free but only show HP, and sometime they show half the HP you actually have on file

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.