Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Luv Button Gone

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

BoA Luv Button Gone

Hi All,

Has anybody else noticed that along with the new website activity page for my BoA personal cards, there is no longer an increase credit line button? Is it the website or do they not love me any longer?? Smiley Sad(((

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Luv Button Gone

I was just checking my accounts a few minutes ago, and my Luv button was still there.

Message 2 of 10
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Mine is still there. Page layout is different, but the link is there.

Message 3 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@MrShush wrote:

Mine is still there. Page layout is different, but the link is there.

Ditto for me.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 10
ontop
Regular Contributor

Just checked, at least still there.

Starting Score: 547
Current FICO Score: TU 747, EQ 732, EX 742 [10/2014]
Goal FICO Score: 777
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even I have the CLI link

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still there for me too.

Message 7 of 10
Established Contributor

@flyingmd wrote:

Has anybody else noticed that along with the new website activity page for my BoA personal cards, there is no longer an increase credit line button? Is it the website or do they not love me any longer?? Smiley Sad(((

Actually I hadn't noticed but ya made me look.  Smiley Wink

I have ignored the love button on my credit card homepage for the past few years. In my case I believe it should be labeled "Press here to start Adverse Action".  I feel that I would be asking for trouble if I ever press that button. I have very nice credit limits and I definitely couldn't think of a reason to give for an increase if I was asked. I am wary that a CLR might be the result of pressing that little button.

Since you asked the question I checked and found the love button missing. I thought that might have been a bad sign. I do see that the little grenade was moved to a different section of the website. I still won't touch it but I am reassured that BofA hasn't taken the option away.  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Mines still there, but its never worked for me.. Im not hitting it again, i dont want any problems with my favorite bank, lol

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
JMN
Frequent Contributor

Still there for me. 

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.