Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

BoA PC suggestions

I have got my BoA secured card, graduated with a Cl of 400$, few months ago.

I am planning to PC this card to some thing else, which will earn rewards. My selections are as follows-

1) BoA Travel rewards card

2) Fidelity Amex/Visa Card.

 

my questions are as follows - 

1) Will they allow me to PC with low limit of 400?

2) Which is the best card in BoA to PC. I am not using this card much, but just want a rewards card to account all my transactions on this card.

3) Heard, for some guys, they waived off the AF completely? Will I get this oppurtunity?

 

I have opened another card called Cash Priveliges with them last month with a CL of 2500

Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,564
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions


newUser0 wrote:

I have got my BoA secured card, graduated with a Cl of 400$, few months ago.

I am planning to PC this card to some thing else, which will earn rewards. My selections are as follows-

1) BoA Travel rewards card

2) Fidelity Amex/Visa Card.

 

my questions are as follows - 

1) Will they allow me to PC with low limit of 400?

2) Which is the best card in BoA to PC. I am not using this card much, but just want a rewards card to account all my transactions on this card.

3) Heard, for some guys, they waived off the AF completely? Will I get this oppurtunity?

 

I have opened another card called Cash Priveliges with them last month with a CL of 2500


you won't be able to PC to Fidelity products... or at least monitor the 2 threads of people that seem to "maybe" gotten reps to put in requests some how... I have been trying practically weekly to convert a cash rewards signature and the only thing I'm repeatedly told is available is any of the bofa brand cards... so your travel rewards is a choice, cash rewards, better balance.

i have tried alaska air too... nothing.

 

I would pc this one to the travel card and once the conversion completes then CLI

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions

Oh! So Sad.. Do you know, why we can't PC to Fidelity? They both are issued from BoA right?

 

What about the cards that are NOT listed on BoA website? Like World Points? or Amex Accelerated rewards card?

Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,564
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions


newUser0 wrote:

Oh! So Sad.. Do you know, why we can't PC to Fidelity? They both are issued from BoA right?

 

What about the cards that are NOT listed on BoA website? Like World Points? or Amex Accelerated rewards card?


well FIA/ which is a branch of BofA... it kind of annoys me... I tried for Merrill products too!

 

I don't know about world points?

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions

I was thinking Bank of America offers only the cards listed on their website.

They have lot of other cards. Example - 

https://www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/ns/home?mc=mwprwd&locale=en_US

 

https://consumer.bankofamerica.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?cid=2094991#b

 

Not sure, you knew these cards/rewards already.

Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,564
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions


newUser0 wrote:

I was thinking Bank of America offers only the cards listed on their website.

They have lot of other cards. Example - 

https://www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/ns/home?mc=mwprwd&locale=en_US

 

https://consumer.bankofamerica.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?cid=2094991#b

 

Not sure, you knew these cards/rewards already.


the worldpoints I think are all business cards

 

the accelerated amex was fab in it's day but even the cash rewards or 321 basically is way better than 1.25%

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions

Oh!! I don't see much threads about BoA PC.

Will Call the Analyst directly tomorrow and ask what all my eligible options..

Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,564
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions


newUser0 wrote:

Oh!! I don't see much threads about BoA PC.

Will Call the Analyst directly tomorrow and ask what all my eligible options..


you can do chat right online.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions

Wow.. Are they online during this time?

Regular Contributor
Posts: 149
Registered: ‎03-06-2014
0

Re: BoA PC suggestions

 

newUser0 wrote:

Wow.. Are they online during this time?


It's 24/7.

Cards: Andrews FCU $500 secured (04/14) | SDFCU $250 secured (04/14) | Discover it $1500 unsecured (03/15)
Scores: FICO'08: TU 730 | VS3: TU 741, EQ 743, EX 743
Inquiries: TU 2, EQ 1, EX 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.